Author: INFINITEBAEK

How many “World No.1” titles does China have?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-7 13:41:06 |Display all floors
China has the world's most beautiful women. {:soso_e163:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 14:00:49 |Display all floors
How many “World No.1” titles does China have? Maybe it is a good indicator of how powerful China is in the world today.

I don´t know about your called ¨titles¨ but i guess many same as other countries.

Thanks to Mr Deng´s reforms and the foreign invesments the current China situation is excellent,

China achieved this great situation thanks to Mr. Deng´s reforms, foreign invesments, international cooperation with China and the great efforts from the Chinese blue collar.

Good for China and it´s people.

But it´s not about to have titles that makes a country powerful.

A powerful country is when the government and it´s citizens manage the country´s destiny together.

A social and education reform is needed urgently to make a great country.

I think China can do it, material things or titles just make happy to few people, the rich ones but not to the the common citizen.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 14:03:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-7 13:41
China has the world's most beautiful women.

And for the pictures you´ve shown here in this forum, why you didn't choose a beautiful Chinese woman?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 14:10:11 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-11-7 14:03
And for the pictures you´ve shown here in this forum, why you didn't choose a beautiful Chinese  ...

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

What is beautiful to you might be ugly to others. Respect the variety and difference to become a better person. (Buddha)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 14:11:43 |Display all floors
To the OP. China is number one in many areas and lags behind in others. Production output is an area where undeniably China is a world leader.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 14:22:45 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-11-7 14:10
The beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

What is beautiful to you might be ugly to others. Resp ...

Longzhou, I suggest you to read well what the people post here.

Dear Robert posted what he thinks about China as a fact, like a general statement and I disagreed with him but in reality by the pictures he posted in this forum, he proved the contrary (talking about his own and personal experience). That´s why my question, nothing offensive, nothing harmful.

Btw There is not country in the world with the most beautiful women, only a loser with zero personality can assure that exists ONE country with the most beautiful women. If you agree I would like to see how you reply to Robert, if you don´t agree keep walking mi amigo.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 14:31:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2013-11-7 14:32
messi30 Post time: 2013-11-7 14:22
Longzhou, I suggest you to read well what the people post here.

Dear Robert posted what he think ...

"And for the pictures you´ve shown here in this forum, why you didn't choose a beautiful Chinese woman? "

These were your exact words to that poster. Do you mean to say that:
a) Robert's wife is not beautiful? or
b) Robert's wife is not Cinese?

Depending on your answer, we can decide if your answer was offensive or not!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.