Views: 6234|Replies: 33

CIA overthrew Australian Government   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-6 09:02:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 10:17:01 |Display all floors
And you were  in Australia in 1975, Wong Foo?
Da wogs start at Calais!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-6 13:40:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 13:53:51 |Display all floors
You weren't even born in Australia, sunshine, and that is a valid point. Half-arsed CIA conspiracy theories regarding the Whitlam dismissal went out of favour back in the 80's.

By the way, I saw your hilarious article on tyres (tires? you've given the game away there, Wong Foo). I thought that you may be a good person to ask, given your extensive tyre-fitting experience, what's the correct sequence for tightening the locking cams on a 10-stud split rim?
Da wogs start at Calais!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 14:38:31 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-11-6 13:40
I wasnt born yet. But that is not the point. The political system of Australia has been a CIA joke  ...

I have never read such rubbish since your last post. To think Big Mal was an agent for the CIA that is rubbish. Big Mal is a family friend for make years, I know him very well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 14:50:14 |Display all floors
Oh yes, I forgot, the Memphis Trousers Incident was engineered by the CIA and the zionist Murdoch media to discredit their former flunky!
Da wogs start at Calais!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-11-6 16:35:23 |Display all floors
The first accusations off CIA involvement happened just after the dismissal of Whitlam back in 75. The first serious mention of the possibility of the CIA engineering the downfall of Whitlam was made in the 1979 book "The Falcon and the Snowman" by Robert Lindsay.  

Boyce, one of the two central characters was sentenced to 40 years for selling US secrets to the Soviet Union, both he and his accomplice Lee were involved in TRW's espionage work (contractor on behalf of the CIA. Whitlam himself made the allegations and they were specific to Doug Anthony and his links with the CIA and also Kerr's links a well known and CIA funded organisation "The Association of Cultural Freedom". It was by influencing Kerr that the CIA achieved it's objective of removing Whitlam from office.   Boyce also made very similar allegations as have several others. It was never really dealt with in Australia as both sides of politics didn't want to make too much of it due to the sensitivity of Pine Gap, whose theatened closure by Whitlam is said to have provoked the CIA actions.  

As to it's accuracy, I really can't say but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.