Author: KIyer

The Nicest Things About: China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-8 21:40:08 |Display all floors
Also have a memory of my father teasing me when I was a young child, saying I am going to send you on a slow boat to China .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 21:46:24 |Display all floors
Did think of how it is like I am coming out of China, being depicted going to China in the movie the New Alice in Wonderland, my Lord .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 21:55:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2013-11-8 21:56

Would have loved to have taken a slow boat to China,  several years ago, as long as it wasn't too slow, and it is awful now, goes with Isaiah anyway . In that movie they mention hair a lot, saying you have her hair, inspired that by writing on the internet, I have long hair like in the days of my youth on the drawing, Matisyahu sings in the song Warrior, return the princess to her King like in the days of her youth .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 21:59:59 |Display all floors
Thought I might have mentioned hair too much, that is funny .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 22:05:34 |Display all floors
Wonder if some would say it paid off, mentioning hair a lot and it's in a movie .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 22:13:58 |Display all floors
Really don't know what to think of that anymore, them doing that with that movie . Still no human contact .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 09:27:41 |Display all floors
Winston_Pang Post time: 2013-11-7 21:49
I enjoyed their shark's fin soup most.
When I'm in China, I always pop into one of their famous Shan ...

Can't believe that in 2013 there are still persons on this planet killing Sharks for eating their fin! And advertising it as if we would have to look up to them.

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.