Author: bravos

When you are in China, do as the Chinese do   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-4 12:58:49 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-11-4 12:52
Well, it is high time I went to sleep. See you!

Hahaha, it is daytime in China, and you go to bed? You fake Chinese
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 14:04:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-4 14:00
Robber has to lie at least once every five waking minutes... or his heart rate goes below a living ...

Senny, no doubt, you are a wannbe Satanie.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 14:06:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-4 14:00
Robber has to lie at least once every five waking minutes... or his heart rate goes below a living ...

To me more exact, you are Satan incarnate

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 14:14:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-3 22:00

What I write is the truth. It is not hard to see what your agenda is.
Your only friends are rednecks that think China would be better off as a protectorate of the USA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 14:16:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-4 14:13
Poor In Carnal Heat Bull Crap:

any first-time visitor to China feels that China is the homeland ...

You are a foul mouth Satan.

According to State Council, anyone who smokes in the bullet trains will be fined minimum 500 Yuan up to 3000 Yuan from 1/1/2014

Dare you smoke there?

I am going to upload the screenshot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 14:17:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-4 14:13
Poor In Carnal Heat Bull Crap:

any first-time visitor to China feels that China is the homeland ...

123456789.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 14:18:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-4 14:16
What is "falsely claim it is Chinese culture..." to disrespect, to ignore, to break laws?

I thi ...

It is me-Chinese who calls for people including foreigners to respect our laws here.

Are you blind?

Did your Chinese wife break laws now and then? Pathetic

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.