Views: 7133|Replies: 18

Do you think quarrel is an indispensable part of marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-3 19:19:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by bjLily at 2013-11-3 19:21

Many people say all couples quarrle with each other and it shows they care for each other. However, I think big quarrel and the hurting words people say during quarrel also leave scar on the relationship  So, do you think quarrel is an indispensable part of marriage? Do all couples disagree with each other now and then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 15:43:26 |Display all floors
Nobody has the same personality. There will be quarrels. Don't see quarrel as the end, see it as an opportunity to make up and improve the relationship. Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 00:36:57 |Display all floors
Yes, all couples should quarrel now and then. If they don't, it means one person is submitting to the other's will.

They don't necessarily have to be BIG fights, but a little disagreement is healthy, and expecially the dicussion afterwards that resolves the disagreement.

That last part is the most important: how the differences are resolved. Fighting with no resolution, or just sweeping it under the rug is just damaging.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 10:43:29 |Display all floors
Couples in love prefer to be hurt by the beloved rather than be treated with indifference.Everyone is an independent individuals in society, keeping his own character and personality. If there is no quarrel from the begining to the end in the marriage, i have to say, they may don't care too much about each other.All we need to do is to keep the quarrels within certain scope.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 15:03:44 |Display all floors
Actually I invite quarrel. It makes chemistry colourful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 16:16:30 |Display all floors
Quarrel is only thing that can happen in a marriage , if there is no Quarrel then you have compromise.

Marriage itself is a failed institution , it was designed 1000 years ago based on the society needs at that time. Now the society is already different , it is time we should bring is some amendments.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-5 16:35:37 |Display all floors
I am not sure quarrels are an indispensable part of marriage, they CAN be dispensed with, but they seem to be more an 'inescapable' part of marriage!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.