Author: lscat123

Police:" I am out of toilet paper!"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-3 13:22:06 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-11-3 08:45
In India the problem was easily solved.

The blighter just swiped his arse and smeared his hand on t ...

Half of the India's 1.27 billion people have no toilet at home. They like to go open fields.  If you don't believe --have a train trip from New Delhi to Kolkata. You would have the rare experience.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 13:36:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2013-11-3 10:37
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-11-3 05:45
In India the problem was easily solved.

The blighter just swiped his arse and smeared his hand on t ...

Haha...Compared to you who need to have his nappy pad changed every one hour. Don't give hard time to your maids old toad. You are the CD an-l swipe expert. I hope you do that for me. I can pay you well. How about copious curry sh1t {:soso_e113:} for your feeding tube
{:soso_e106:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 16:13:48 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-11-3 13:36
Haha...Compared to you who need to have his nappy pad changed every one hour. Don't give hard time  ...

If you capable to pay,  better start one Charity organization to educate those Indian people who still don't know what is toilet. Do something for your "yet to be civilized" people man, talking big is useless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 16:20:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2013-11-3 13:27
zakoi Post time: 2013-11-3 13:13
If you capable to pay,  better start one Charity organization to educate those Indian people who s ...

I only replied to racial insults here and I reply back in kind. I don't usually talk to people with half brains such as you. You stay in your little world in Wan Chai and stop bothering me.

And stick to the topic of the thread. The old toad went away from the topic and i took the time to put him where he belongs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 16:44:01 |Display all floors
Well at least they found something for the cops to do, delivering toilet paper.
As we all know they don't do much at all here.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 17:50:08 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-11-3 16:20
I only replied to racial insults here and I reply back in kind. I don't usually talk to people with ...

Oh! my brainy son, calm down. You can think of my suggestion. Even we can provide you to technology of digging Gold on the basis of one BABA's dream.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 18:06:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.