Author: sunnylin01

Is everyone guilty of corruption in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-1 21:10:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-1 21:32:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-2 09:02:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-31 23:22
Possible.
But your lies are not only second in size to the "biggest lie that capitalism isbest for ...

Waiting for the English translation...
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-2 09:06:45 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-11-1 01:49
Give the old record player a nudge, it's stuck in the groove again

The truth never gets old.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 16:17:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-2 09:06
The truth never gets old.

Should that be "told" in your case?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 14:27:08 |Display all floors
Is everyone guilty of corruption in China?  I would rather say --Is every one guilty of corruption in corrupted society?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-11-5 12:56:44 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-11-1 20:37
Corruption in China is a 5000-year old phenomenon.

The person who attempts to eradicate corruption  ...

It has to be institutionalized before the whistleblowers are put in jail by the corrupt officials.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.