This post was edited by edisonone at 2013-10-25 23:44

Dedicated to

Mr. Laughing: The workings

of the DF-15C

PLA's DF-15C missile can carry bunker buster: report

Source:
Want Chinese Time. A Taiwan
news source.

• Staff Reporter\2013-10-23\08:46 (GMT+8)

A DF-15C ballistic missile. (Internet photo)

China's DF-15C short-range ballistic missile, equipped with a deep-penetration warhead, would be able to damage or destroy underground command facilities in Taiwan and other security partners of the United States in the Asia-Pacific region, according to the Weapon, a military magazine operated by China North Industries Group Corporation, a state-run company that manufactures military vehicles.

Photos of the DF-15C were first revealed online in 2006. The Weapon reported that the DF-15C, with a warhead between 2-2.5 meters in length, has the largest warhead section compared to other missiles in the PLA's arsenal.

Like Vietnam and Iraq, the militaries of Taiwan, Japan and South Korea rely on underground structures to shield their primary command facilities, the report said. The DF-15C can be used by the Second Artillery Corps, the PLA's strategic missile detachment, to take out enemy command centers in a potential conflict.

The Chinese missile has a range of 700 kilometers, and can be used against most targets in East Asia, including an underground hangar located at Chiashan Air Force Base in Hualian in eastern Taiwan. However, the warhead must be fitted to a DF-21 and DF-25 missile to increase its range to strike at targets such as the US base at Guam.

Heh... Sore losers, they
never die. They are needed to make the rest of us ROFL'ing
and ROFL'ingON'tsO!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-27 01:40:06 |Display all floors
Looks like a Nike Missal circa 1960
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:26:46 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-10-26 09:40
Looks like a Nike Missal circa 1960

And yet, the stir it creates simply because it's Ch*Com or
simply because it's Ch*nk. I mean isn't that the joke of the mellennium
on the joker itself? Thanks, Snappy, for your contribution.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-27 02:48:31 |Display all floors
WELL I THINK WE PUT A MAN ON THE MOON,,,,,50 YEARS AGO......
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 04:50:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 06:03:30 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-10-26 10:48
WELL I THINK WE PUT A MAN ON THE MOON,,,,,50 YEARS AGO......

Congrats, Snappy, for a job well done. "We" (a pronoun I qualify cause I'm western) should have stick to it instead of chickened out from it simply because a few aliens we had met up there told us to beat it.  I mean inarguably, Nixon made a huge accomplishment there. He shouldn't have been impeached for the contributions he had made. The country and us westerners owe him that nuch, don't you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 06:12:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.