Views: 3133|Replies: 12

Beijing marathon:pee and run [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-21 15:57:12 |Display all floors

1.jpg

"I was suprised so many people are running marathon today.Obiviously,the oragniser didn't prepare enough toilets,but peeing in public is also a fun exprencise."Zhouyuan,a amateur running player said,"When the first one began it,then the others followed."

I asked a volunteer of the official organisation,"why the toilets are so limited?"

"In the official guides,one advise is drink little water before running."said by the volunteer.

Chenzhe,a friend of mine who ran the half marathon told me"I was ashamed with that guys,they make the street smelly.I took pitures of what they did, and shared it on Weibo-a twitter like scocial networks."

Tadese Tola,a Ethiopia broke the event record set 27 years ago to win the men's race before the city's sanitation department began to clean the peed streets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 15:57:27 |Display all floors
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 15:57:46 |Display all floors
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 15:58:08 |Display all floors
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 15:58:31 |Display all floors
5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 21:56:30 |Display all floors
Looks like a pee contest.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 16:05:13 |Display all floors
For many peopel they don't need pee on the street, they just follow others. In china many people have this mind that if many people do a illegal action and I join it, so I don't get any punishment. Just like one year ago, many and many peopel go on the street and beat the car come from Japan. Many peopel want to do some illegal thing in their heart, the marathon just gives them a chance to do it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.