Author: DSseeing

You think sexism isn't a problem worldwide?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-22 18:28:08 |Display all floors
No one cares that the article is grossly misleading.

I don't buy that any of the male posters on this thread give one toss about the rights of females, especially seneca.

Same old, same old - my country is better than your country BS.  The topic is lost.

Only thing people care about is how I can use this to make your country look bad and my country look better.

Shameful!  All of you!

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 18:31:02 |Display all floors
No one cares that the article is g...

Lol women is the privileged there.. like it or not....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 18:34:30 |Display all floors
attilaattila Post time: 2013-10-22 18:31
Lol women is the privileged there.. like it or not....

If you want to talk about women's rights, I can go all day long.

What I wont do is get involved in some kind of contest.  

I know exactly what the issues here are.  I do not whitewash.  I will not.  i never have.

But I won't go into a debate about who is *better than*.

That doesn't help anything.  Its a worldwide problem.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 19:50:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by attilaattila at 2013-10-22 13:08
If you want to talk about women's rights, I can go all day long.

What I wont do is get involved in some kind of contest.  

I know exactly what the issues here are.  I do not whitewash.  I will not.  i never have.

Well women's rights? This topic is not about woman's rights this is about, sexism and that can go both ways, listen I did not participated in some kind of contest. All I say that in the USA and even somewhere in western europe(I'm from an evil little CEE country, and the effect here is way-way more moderate yet as long as we can keep female-supremacists group out  from the country,so my society is just marginaly  affected) the social engineering went that far, that men especially boys is rather the opressed class.
1. Schools run by females for females
2. curiculum reconstructed to suit females in the 80's -90's
3. 60% in the college are females its proijected to hit 70% by 2020, and still there are all kind of programs to boost women in science,and what needs to be done to help women in science etc.
4. At the same time 7-year old boys get suspended for an imaginery grenade.( why in the nine hell it is satisfied for some crazy feminist to punish a 7-year old boy) , what is the goal? 100% women in college? 80%?
what all those organisations promote even more power and empowerment for women , but what will happen for boys?They should be selling drugs, be criminals etc?
5. Female teachers that 80%  giving boys lesser grades than what standardised test suggests.
6. Discrimination against boys starts from kindergarten:
here is a link:
http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2013/01/10/politics-and-feminism/the-shameful-truth-about-our-treatment-of-boys/

7. If you want to argue that this is some kind of compensation because of past opression you have to know that the most effected  group are Hispanic male, and after that Black male.
8.I'm rather independent from the issue although maybe there is a little male solidarity, but to be honest for me the USA can do what it wants , I don't care. I'm just fed up that in various forums, Even in European forums some Canadian and American start to talk about Women's rights and how to make the already privileged women in their societies even more privileged or when the EU comission want to legislate some law to quotas for woman in corporate leadership, thank goodness it will never happen.

Western Europe is saved though , once the Muslims make the mayority, the brand new Sharia Law will put women empowerment to a really new level. The superior culture usually takes over the weaker.:){:soso_e100:} I hope I will live in those times.
9. Convince me that what I wrote is not true,women's in the USA and Europe are a privileged group, especially amongst the youth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 21:36:39 |Display all floors
My, my. I suspect some of the boys are teasing JFenix. I doubt many of them actually believe what they're saying. Very few men I know here in Canada find feminists that threatening. Many have daughters and nieces - and support equal rights and pay for women. It's an error to take every post at face-value - and get personally-upset. Now, I do understand that for many blogging is a safe way to just blow-off steam and be bad. And maybe some masochists enjoy a sense of being abused.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 21:55:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-22 19:45
What if I said, yes, he did? No, I didn't say that. I don't want to identify a person and criminal ...

It is a shame that you used a single case to point finger at all Chinese men.

Tell us there's no domestic violence to prove the other men are better than Chinese men.

And I can tell ya that Chinese women are better than women in your own country. Because even after your first wife dumped you, you still chose Chinese women to be your wife.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 23:09:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-22 23:04
Really? I think it is a SHAME that a manlike Li Yang has finally lifted the curtain on a dirty nat ...

Oh, what about Charles, President Clinton! Why did your exwife dump you? You beat her.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.