Author: DSseeing

You think sexism isn't a problem worldwide?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-27 02:22:23 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:19
By the way 73% of Bill Clinton's supporters were women. That's AFTER they discovered he was cheati ...

Hillary claimed being a woman, she was rudiculed by men when she run for presidency campaign with Obama when Washington Post interviewed with her.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:23:11 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-10-27 02:19
I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT'S THE OLDEST PROFESSION.......I THINK  YOUR BIBLE TALKS ABOUT IT....THEM...  ...

Slavery has been around as long as prostitution and we all have a different view on that.  No one rationalizes it by saying ' oh it's just always been that way...........'

I don't know how loving a person could be worse than something so vile a nasty as prostitution or even comparable.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:25:10 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:17
How silly if Hillary didn't like it why did she choose to stay in the marriage? Do you suppose it' ...

Well, if Hillary is silly, why do Americans make her secretary of the state?

No smarter people in your own country, huh?

You just made sexist remark to attack a woman publicly. That's is sexism.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:25:51 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 02:19
Are you English literate?

China ILLEGALIZES it?

TWO cities in Nevada legalize it. There are many THOUSANDS of cities in the US. Your example is a false-portrayal of the US it is clearly not-representative yet you insist on this falsehood.

You really think people see you as fair?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:28:47 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:25
TWO cities in Nevada legalize it. There are many THOUSANDS of cities in the US. Your example is a  ...

Are you trying to deny that the citizens of the two cities are not Americans?

If you have a cancer in your own head, you can say I am heathy. There's just a cancer in my head, I am okay with my heart, my body. But we know you would die soon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:31:29 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:25
TWO cities in Nevada legalize it. There are many THOUSANDS of cities in the US. Your example is a  ...

China effectively legalizes prostitution by RARELY prosecuting it particualry when so many government officials engage in it.

If China respects women and respects their right to choose then why do so many choose to be "exploited" by becoming prostitutes? After all men don't force them into it because as you imply Chinese men are more respectful of women than most other countries. No?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:34:14 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 02:28
Are you trying to deny that the citizens of the two cities are not Americans?

If you have a  ...

Again your example of that one Chines man not being representative of wife beaters in China. You clearly are a hypocrite who is very weak and insecure in your position

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.