Author: DSseeing

You think sexism isn't a problem worldwide?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-27 02:17:19 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 02:11
Your own President wannabe claimed The Treatment of Hillary Clinton Shows Sexism Pervades Society

How silly if Hillary didn't like it why did she choose to stay in the marriage? Do you suppose it's because she saw personal gain for herself if she didn't? Seeing as how she eventually became a US Senator and Secretary of State and think she prostituted herself. She would have never got those positions unless she was married to the charismatic Bill Clinton. Most women I believe would have divorced him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:17:21 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:13
You clearly are a person who seethes with hatred for both men and the West.
You chastised Seneca  ...

I am not. I have told you that I love my male family members and male friends.

I also wish friendly Americans have sweet dreams in Talk to China Daily.

Seneca has apologized to me.  I think  you fail to debate, I permit you excuse youself from this thread.

Hishonest loser.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:19:02 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:13
You clearly are a person who seethes with hatred for both men and the West.
You chastised Seneca  ...

Are you English literate?

China ILLEGALIZES it?

The US LEGALIES it?

You --- get --- it?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:19:07 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 02:11
Your own President wannabe claimed The Treatment of Hillary Clinton Shows Sexism Pervades Society

By the way 73% of Bill Clinton's supporters were women. That's AFTER they discovered he was cheating on his wife

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-27 02:19:46 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-10-27 02:09
What do you think those consequences are?

Do you fully understand?

I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT'S THE OLDEST PROFESSION.......I THINK  YOUR BIBLE TALKS ABOUT IT....THEM... AND THROWING THE FIRST STONE......

I THINK THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO THINK MIXING THE RACES IS FAR WORSE THEN VISITING A PROSECUTE.........YOU MY DEAR FRIEND HAVE A WAY OF LOOKING AT THINGS ONLY ONE WAY...YOUR WAY......

IT'S NOT ALWAYS, ALL ABOUT  JF.....  
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:20:28 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:19
By the way 73% of Bill Clinton's supporters were women. That's AFTER they discovered he was cheati ...

Okay, the American women speak for themselves.  She was your Secretary of the state.

If go debate with Hillary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:21:08 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 02:17
I am not. I have told you that I love my male family members and male friends.

I also wish friend ...

You do not debate at all you clearly have come into this forum with a one-sided agenda

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.