Author: DSseeing

You think sexism isn't a problem worldwide?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-27 02:04:48 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 01:17
So you don't respect a woman's right to choose for herself?

No I am not lying I may not respect t ...

Who in their right mind would 'respect' a 'choice' to be a whore?

Its like respecting a crack head.

Absolutely no way would I ever put respect together in the same sentence as a whore.

That is what I'm trying to tell you.  If a girl becomes a prostitute, she is taken out of the game of life.  You can't be accepted or respected by anyone.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-27 02:06:10 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 01:47
Prostitution is everywhere, the USA, China everywhere.

You talk about the US oweing China somethi ...

YOUR HISTORY IS A LITTLE STRANGE......CHIANG AND HIS ARMY PROTECTED THE US AIR FORCE BASED IN CHENGDU,,,,OUR BOMBERS FLEW OUT OF CHENGDU BECAUSE THE REPUBIC OF CHINA PROTECTED THEM FROM THE JAPS.....THE USA WAS AT WAR WITH JAPAN......US WAS BOMBING JAPAN TO HELP END WW2 NOT TO PROTECT THE CHINESE.....AS SOON AS WW2 ENDED THE US LEFT CHINA QUICKLY,,LEAVING CHIANG AND HIS ARMY TO FIEND FOR THEMSELVES....OPENING THE DOOR FOR THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA TO GRAB CONTROL OF CHINA AND THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA GOING TO TAIWAN,,,,,,

I HOPE I HAVEN'T CONFUSED YOU WITH THE FACTS.........
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:06:11 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:00
I respect her right to choose by not demanding that she change her choice or otherwise forceing he ...

You wouldn't respect her if you respect her, you wouldn't divorce her.

Please be honest to yourself. It is pathetic that people try to dishonest themselve.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:09:59 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 02:00
I respect her right to choose by not demanding that she change her choice or otherwise forceing he ...

What do you think those consequences are?

Do you fully understand?

If so, how in the world could you think its okay to either 1, be a prostitute or 2, visit a prostitute?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:11:41 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 01:37
In some places it is legal but what does that have to do with a Marital Committment between two pe ...

Your own President wannabe claimed The Treatment of Hillary Clinton Shows Sexism Pervades Society

Read the report in your own media
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:12:29 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 02:06
You wouldn't respect her if you respect her, you wouldn't divorce her.

Please be honest to yourse ...

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:13:36 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 01:57
The big difference is China illegalizes it preventing women being exploited, in the stark constras ...

You clearly are a person who seethes with hatred for both men and the West.
You chastised Seneca when it recounted the story of one Chinese man beating his wife as not being representaiv of all Chinese men. But then you do it yourself claiming that prostitution is legal in the US. Only a few cities in ONE of the 50 states allows it but you hypocritically declare it to be representative of all the USA.

You tell the people of Kunming who's lives got saved by a Flying Tiger America was just using them. You will be run out of that town.

I can assure prostitution flourishes all over China. When I was single I saw it everywhere. Don't dare pretend like it doesn't exist in China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.