Author: DSseeing

You think sexism isn't a problem worldwide?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-27 01:40:23 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 01:37
In some places it is legal but what does that have to do with a Marital Committment between two pe ...

she just uses her body to make money to support the family, but she would still love you.

Okay? Please respect her choice as you claim.

Does the law in your own country illegalize married women to be sex workers?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 01:47:19 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 01:36
I owe you nothing. But the US owes China trillions $$$$$$$$$$$

What do you think about prostituti ...

Prostitution is everywhere, the USA, China everywhere.

You talk about the US oweing China something. Do you think the Chinese owe anything to the American Flying Tigers who rose up to defend the Chinese people each time Japan sent bombers toward Kunming? How about the B-29s that departed Chengdu bound for Japan to pay them back for the Rape of Nanking? Those Americans gave their lives to defend the Chinese people.

Who owes who?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 01:54:24 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 01:40
she just uses her body to make money to support the family, but she would still love you.

Okay?  ...

No she would not love me if she was a sex worker because she already knew BEFORE we were married I wouldn't live that way.

Are you saying Chinese women think it's ok to be a sex worker as long as they love their husband? Is that the way Chinese culture thinks?? If it does that would be ok as long as BOTH the husband and wife agreed to it. I persoanlly would never live that way as I think sex is a very, private, spiritual bond between two people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 01:57:59 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 01:47
Prostitution is everywhere, the USA, China everywhere.

You talk about the US oweing China somethi ...

The big difference is China illegalizes it preventing women being exploited, in the stark constrast the US legalizes it allowingwomen's sex being exploited. And you claim you respect them, meanwhile you will divorced your wife if she is a prosititue.

Your claim that there's no exist of sexist in developed country is nonsense.

You are a liar and hypocrite.

The US just fought with Japan for its own benefit instead for Chinese people. Due to the US, the mainland and TW cannot be united. Besides that if you go to the Imperial Park of China, you will see the royal garden of China was burnt down by the US and other 7 Western countries.

We owe you nothing!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:00:14 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-10-27 01:37
How would you respect a woman's choice being a prostitute? If she is your wife, you will dump her. ...

I respect her right to choose by not demanding that she change her choice or otherwise forceing her to change. I don't believe in beating women to make them do as I want I respect them as human beings just as I respect men as human beings. They have a right to their own choices but that doesn't guarantee there won't be consequences to those choices. You don't seem to understand this concept.

The old saying: "There is no right, there is no wrong there's just consequences"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:01:08 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 01:54
No she would not love me if she was a sex worker because she already knew BEFORE we were married I ...

We illegalize it.

You should ask the elite of your own lawmakers to ask your own stupid quesion. Why do you legalise the sex workers while looking down upon them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 02:04:31 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-27 01:37
In some places it is legal but what does that have to do with a Marital Committment between two pe ...

What do you think about Hillary Clinton?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.