Author: DSseeing

You think sexism isn't a problem worldwide?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-22 23:12:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-22 23:04
Really? I think it is a SHAME that a manlike Li Yang has finally lifted the curtain on a dirty nat ...

Tell us where you are from. I can prove how worse they are.

You daren't. Because you are coward.

You said you hate your own country. There are not good men there if you dare not.

You have launched online violence here all the time, calling bad names about all your opponents. That's why you were banned. We can know how violent you are in your real life.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 23:17:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-22 23:04
Really? I think it is a SHAME that a manlike Li Yang has finally lifted the curtain on a dirty nat ...

Did you forget what you said in the forum? Wanna me to upload screenshot again?

Chinese women just look for laoweis wallet and passport. You are a downright liar, and male chauvinist.

You are homeless, if you leave China. Prove me wrong. You cannot.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 23:18:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-22 23:16
Two half-points, one failure, InCarnal A Piss E! I don't know about "Charles" - is that your boyfr ...

Charles is the King in Waiting of the UK.

You know nobody but yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 23:19:14 |Display all floors
Two half-points, one failure, InCarnal A Piss E! I don't know about "Charles" - is that your boyfr ...

Oh, besides beating your ex wife, you aslo asked her to abort your fetus. You are a murder.

Terrible. That

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 23:21:34 |Display all floors

You dumbed your ex? Right. You didn't want her to tell us the truth.

How wretched she was. You gagged her.

Please dont dumb her. Ask her to tell us how horrible you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 23:23:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-22 23:20
Get a doc, quick! Or four psychiatric nurses with strong arms and straitjackets!
You are soon goi ...

You did PM a forumite here. You claimed yourself a sportsman before, and said you hate your own country.

satsu_jin cant prove how worse you are. He once mentioned in an old thread that you brutally asked your ex to take abortion to kill your own fetus. You are evil incarnate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 23:25:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-22 23:20
Get a doc, quick! Or four psychiatric nurses with strong arms and straitjackets!
You are soon goi ...

Why did you get banned here? Do you wanna me to remind that? You launched online violence all the time. How will you convince us to believe you are a good person in reality?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.