Views: 1316|Replies: 4

seek guidence.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-20 22:45:22 |Display all floors
A couple of weeks ago, under the requirements of my friend, I remitted several hundreds of money to her through E-bank. But today, she gave me a call her bank car was empty and no money at all. Which has really astonished me. She also have received a message that was infromed her of arrival of money  I  had remitted. However, she found no money when she was about to drew money from her bank card. I have no idea toward this kind of problem. this sort of issue never happened before and it was not the first time we have conducted by this way of remitting money. I also try to search help from my other classmates. but we have not came to a conclusion until the end. One point I have enough confidence to confirm is that she would never cheated me if she have received money. Now, I questioned the problem of the E-bank system. but I did not get a explicite explaination from the bank clerk when I called inquiring relevant questions. So, herein, if anyone of u also have encountered this kind of situation, do not be hesitant and tell me directly how to cope with it? Thanks a lot in advance.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-10-20 23:07:05 |Display all floors
What do you mean by " E-Bank " ?
I presume it was an " Account to Account " transfer。Was it?
There are numerous possibilites !
Depending upon your parting with exact transaction details ( mode etc.) I will suggest a way to find out the "truth" !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 06:57:39 |Display all floors
If your friend received confirmation of the transfer, it seems to me that she will need to contact the bank with the details and have the bank investigate why the money wasn't on her card.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 06:11:17 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2013-10-21 06:57
If your friend received confirmation of the transfer, it seems to me that she will need to contact t ...

It is always a good idea to print out confirmation of any online transaction then at least errors such as typing wrong account numbers can be traced. It is also worth noting that lending money to a friend is the best way to lose a friendship.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-10-22 09:29:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2013-10-22 09:37
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-10-22 06:11
It is always a good idea to print out confirmation of any online transaction then at least errors  ...

A Transaction will never go through if the account number "typed" is incorrect ( the system prompt will be "wrong account number" or "account does not exist"- there are internal cross checks within the Banks electronic systems).
As I said, unless the OP parts with some details, a meaningful explanation will be hard to find; only "guesses".
Let me give one of the numerous possibilities:
1. The transaction went through ( credit to the beneficiary's account ). If the A/C had an "overdue" amount ( say a credit card payment / or a monthly instalment ), the system will recover the "overdue" amount ( the moment "it" recognizes there is a credit balance in the amount ) and the beneficiary found no money in the account/
2. There is another possibility too ; e.g. system malfunctioned during the transaction ( communication lines do have hiccups) and "amount" diverted to Bank's internal account ( a "Sundry Creditor" Account in acconting term) instead of "Beneficiary's account".
3. What has really happened? Review the statement of accounts of the both accounts ( Money sender's and Money Receiver's) to find out what really happened ! If the amount was debited from Money Sender's account, and Receiver's account did not receive the "credit" take it up with the Bank !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.