Author: Lillian92

China media calls for 'de-Americanized world'   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-21 10:37:21 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-10-20 18:35
"it's always been that way so that's the way it's got to be".

That saying used a lot in China.

haha. can you come up with something all by yourself for a change?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 11:28:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 12:27:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-20 19:20
You get a queer sort of "satisfaction" from making poor people miserable. You are a monster.

Wrong my misguided little freak. Capitalism is what keeps poor people subjugated.
The only people I might make miserable are indoctrinated western propagandist stooges such as yourself
and your dimwitted buddies.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 12:28:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-20 19:21
You should tell your sound bites some Chinese rural dwellers and see whether you can make it away  ...

So cute!  The western propagandists are portraying themselves as champions of the poor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 16:30:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-21 15:04
We have many generous and charitable individuals, including enormously rich philanthropists in the ...

China is at the stage of vampire capitalism thinking they can get from vampire capitalism to Western capitalism.

tell the robot head there is no communism in all of China except in the name of the ruling party.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 16:33:23 |Display all floors
but getting from vampire capitalism to Western capitalism  is not automatic.
there is no assurance.

more than likely China is stuck at vampire capitalism until revolutionaries win the next war.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-22 07:09:18 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-21 02:49
You're hopelessly ignorant. I totally indoctrinated stooge and purveyor of western propaganda.
Chi ...

and now Shanghai is a Free capitalist zone.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.