Author: Lillian92

China media calls for 'de-Americanized world'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-20 01:34:24 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-10-19 21:03
I START MY DAY WITH A LARGE BLONDE FROM STARBUCKS EVERYDAY

mine is very skinny latte.......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-20 01:36:25 |Display all floors
THE NEARER THE BONE THE SWEETER THE MEAT
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-20 01:37:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-10-19 21:37
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-19 21:22
On page 1, Chinese media calls for 'de-Americanized world'

On page 2, Chinese media celebrates more ...

Some of these folks are not fans of realistic economics...they will never figure it out as they merely read banner headlines and takes it as gospel. CHINA TO GROW BY 10% and they are good to go. Never bothering with the minutiae of 'growth' and what led to the growth in the first instance!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-20 01:54:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-18 19:57
Have you prepared the rest of your retorts to my posts, or can you lay off and get sober?

Stupid. You're the one who gets drunk all the time.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-20 01:56:54 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-10-18 20:36
But then that's your whole pupose for being here just to irritate and offend as many as you possib ...

My whole purpose of being here is to point out the real purpose of the western propagandists for
being here. To spread lies, twist the truth, and do anything else they can to make it seem that
China would be better off under the rule of a few rich capitalist families that already own and rule
the blood thirsty west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-20 02:04:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-20 01:56
My whole purpose of being here is to point out the real purpose of the western propagandists for
b ...

there is a term.

It is called vampire capitalism.

vampire capitalism is when it is all blood suckers, low / slave wages, no unions, no protection for environment.
profits internalized, cost externalized.
no social activism.

Guess it describes China or America more accurately?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-20 02:11:12 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-20 01:56
b ...

vampire capitalism

They say, the worse offenders in America are Walmart and the fast food industry.

But they aint seen nothing yet until they have seen what they do to Robert's relatives in China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.