Author: Lillian92

China media calls for 'de-Americanized world'   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-16 11:28:28 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-10-15 19:26
Oh, and the BBC, AL Jazeera, Australian TV, Le Monde, TVNZ and others????
Sorry Robbo, you conveni ...

Your childish sarcasm is not winning you any points.
You are missing the point. If you'd calm down you'd realize I say the American people don't care
about the shutdown any more. Who cares about the news agencies?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 11:29:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-16 11:24
Are you angry because you are starting to realize the party is over for the capitalist masters of  ...

I'm not angry at all Robbo. The party? Which party? I haven't seen any of my wealthier capitalist (your words) friends and family attending this fictitious party you speak of.
I think, you're just jealous really because you struggle and some others don't. I've struggled in my life as well, in my own ways. Everyone has!
Tough titt......y old man. You made your bed, lie in it but don't try and drag others to lie in your rotten nest of iniquity and untruths!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 11:30:15 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-10-15 19:29
I'm not angry at all Robbo. The party? Which party? I haven't seen any of my wealthier capitalist  ...

Seems I've struck a nerve.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 11:31:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-16 11:28
Your childish sarcasm is not winning you any points.
You are missing the point. If you'd calm down ...

So now you speak for ALL American people?  Just has you claim to speak for ALL Chinese people.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 11:33:56 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-10-15 19:31
So now you speak for ALL American people?  Just has you claim to speak for ALL Chinese people.

Does anyone where you work talk about the government shutdown?
Nothing has changed.
Nobody expects us to repay our debts. It's yesterday's news.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 13:13:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-16 11:33
Does anyone where you work talk about the government shutdown?
Nothing has changed.
Nobody expects ...

I work in China and yes the intelligent Chinese ask me about it all the time.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 17:50:53 |Display all floors
All this American bashing is grotesque! US stood for some good things too!! Milosevic will still be presiding over slaughtering of people in his neck of the woods. And Apple is still a fine product. Copied but never bettered.  MSN is powering the Chinese media!

Be interesting to read the assorted Communist and disgruntled ne'er do wells jumping into the fray with diatribes!

Would I like to live under a secretive oppresive regime like China? I'd go blind first, amd mute, and deaf.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.