Author: snowipine

Where is passion come from ? [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-1-30 22:14:16 |Display all floors
The so-called PASSION is,  for a worker, making the broken-down machine running up just like a bird singing a beautiful song.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-1-30 22:18:54 |Display all floors
The so-called PASSION is, one man has always the guts to say to practice, "I don't want infighting and i will do my best to curb the notorious infighting"

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-1-30 22:27:48 |Display all floors
The so-called PASSION in 2014. to me, is use encouraging wording as more as possible, not the provocative topics and unhealthy wordings.,and,

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-1-30 22:35:22 |Display all floors
The so-called passion is using innermost  love saying out your true love for the common love, not the " Woodcutter always suspects his neighbor's son stole his ax!"

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-1-30 22:38:33 |Display all floors
The so-called PASSION is, believing all the peace loving people can become friends through long time friendly exchange and interaction...

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-1-30 22:55:04 |Display all floors
The so-called PASSION is, believing, always, all the people in ther world, have same rights to seek growth, and under the sunshine...

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2014-1-30 23:08:43 |Display all floors
The so-called PASSION, is, always, believing my fluent mother tongue is not the advanced weapon to make non-Chinese speaking people  having the feeling he/she/they was/were  shamed or mocked, I 'd like to use my best to make them feeling the beauty of my language and, my beautiful great motherland, China.

Maybe, I am wrong..., this is also a PASSION...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.