Views: 2921|Replies: 7

China's dilemma [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-15 11:21:54 |Display all floors
If China is fighting hard not to lose Diaoyudao to Japan, it can't be said of the same with BBS CD.

Translation...(not absolute)...

如果中国苦战不要失去钓鱼岛到日本,
它不能被说的相同的具有BBS CD。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 11:52:27 |Display all floors

If you cannot translate properly.......why bother?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 12:31:08 |Display all floors
Without fail and further delay, the Chinese Authorities concerned should conduct a security audit on BBS CD!

没有失败和进一步延迟,中国当局应进行的安全审计关于BBS CD!

不许失败,并进一步延迟,中国当局,应进行的安全审计关于BBS CD!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 13:38:51 |Display all floors

If you cannot translate properly.......why bother?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 23:24:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-10-15 23:26

China has just launched a pilot scheme for  carbon trading across 7 provinces with the intention to bring it across all China's provinces at a later stage.

it is traitorous and rebellious to allow a foreigner like sansukong to post from anti carbon trading web sites  especially since such web sites are managed by proven liars and shameless lobbyists from an American political party.  ....................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 16:17:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-17 16:01
You wrote a masterpiece of cogent argumentation and integrity!

Easy when it is all facts and true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 16:19:32 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-10-17 16:15
China has a good track record, and a good nose to sniff out where to make easy money.

Easy money?

No easy money for me in Shanghai stock market.

Easy money for me is follow Wall Street.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.