Post time 2013-10-16 01:24:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 01:27:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 04:05:58 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2013-10-14 09:50
if there is a chance for a young Chinsese, i think that few will hesitate to go to the US.
at least, ...

Agree. Chinese seem to have a stronger work ethic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 04:07:14 |Display all floors
Al-Hasaf Post time: 2013-10-14 10:43
You are forgetting, or possibly do not know, there is, essentially, no path to allow non-Chinese A ...

Really?! That's surprising. There's a site that starts with 'chromance' where several westerners moved to China. I wonder how they accomplished it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 04:08:09 |Display all floors
SoCalChevy Post time: 2013-10-14 11:29
I think the US still has a better economy, even though China's has been growing. And I value persona ...

The US still has the *larger* economy, but it is sinking. China's is still growing quickly. China will surpass the US economy in the next decade.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 04:11:43 |Display all floors
crimsonwolf Post time: 2013-10-14 12:41
OK, now let's look at the stowaways, the illegal immigration.
USA is the destination of millions o ...

Re. the US being the choice for stowaways, I think it is partly because international perception of the American lifestyle has not caught up with the latest reality. It is pretty tough here lately.

It is true that we generally welcome immigrants who come legally, and who put forth forth some effort to blend in with our society. Maybe the US is more friendly toward legal immigrants, and that is the other half of the reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 04:13:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-14 13:41
I have never found it possible to rank countries according to such a subjective assembly of qualitie ...

It was a simple, subjective question.

It doesn't require facts, only your personal feelings based on what you've experienced, seen, and read.

I have to marvel at the number of posts you've made in this thread without actually answering the original question.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.