Author: funnywoman

Ten years of cultural revolution: From passion to depression   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-30 12:04:59 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-9-29 18:46
And don't forget about a reduction in population of 30 to 40 million innocent civilians.

I think you're confusing the cultural revolution with the famine during the great leap forward.
There isn't much you can do about bad weather. Especially when you're sacrificing everything
for very existence of your nation.
By sacrificing so much during a famine the nation of China obtained nuclear deterrence and
will never have to bother with greedy imperialists again.
Mr. Mao saved China for the Chinese people. That's why western stooges such as yourself
hate Mr. Mao so much.   
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-30 16:43:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-30 12:04
I think you're confusing the cultural revolution with the famine during the great leap forward.
Th ...

Nope, you are the one that is confused.  There is medication for yellow fever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-1 09:12:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-29 21:15
Beau She Lie will chuckle in his jail cell reading your fawning comment about sacrificing humans t ...

The Chinese are laughing at you for even considering they would use their own nuclear weapons
against themselves. You are the master of self abuse. Nobody else is interested.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-1 10:55:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-1 11:12:32 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-9-30 18:55
Yes, I think Mao found that burying alive was less messy...

You are doing a fine job of losing whatever little credibility you western propagandists might have had.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-1 12:27:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-30 20:19
The Chinese are laughing behind your fat back about your fawning to their communist overlords and  ...

Do you believe the nonsense you write or do you just get paid by the word?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-1 12:38:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-30 20:37
I believe what I write and you write what you want me to believe - but you won't succeed in pushin ...

Aww, how cute.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.