Author: funnywoman

Ten years of cultural revolution: From passion to depression   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-29 23:30:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-29 20:03
I don't like photo essays that do not offer captions to each picture.

Yesterday Red Robbo told me that the Cultural Revolution had been a good thing, I am waiting for other to back him up.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-30 09:30:20 |Display all floors
It was a good thing. It would do the USA a world of good to have all the spoiled brats in corporate
offices go out to the fields to work for a few months so they could get a taste of what their slaves
have to endure.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-30 09:31:34 |Display all floors
My wife says this thread is like a joke from someone who doesn't like Mr. Mao
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-30 09:53:31 |Display all floors
funnywoman Post time: 2013-9-28 23:40
It is twisted time in Chinese history, with few people willing to remember.

My wife remembers.
While China was giving their city dwellers a lesson in what it was like to work the land
the rulers of the west were sending their young men to Vietnam to kill people for choosing communism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-30 09:57:07 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-30 09:30
It was a good thing. It would do the USA a world of good to have all the spoiled brats in corporate

It would do the USA a world of good to have all the spoiled brats in corporate
offices go out to the fields to work for a few months so they could get a taste of what work is.
I do have to agree with you some what on this subject.
Reminds me of my ex-wife. Between my child support and state assistance she is paid not to work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-30 10:41:07 |Display all floors
i am 80s, so i don't know the detail thing happened that time , the olders told us that many good writers and martyr to the revolution oppressed cruelly, a lot of stupid things happened that time, cultural relics damaged that time, china lost a lot at that time without progress but left behind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-30 10:46:12 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-30 09:30

And don't forget about a reduction in population of 30 to 40 million innocent civilians.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.