Author: funnywoman

Ten years of cultural revolution: From passion to depression   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-4 11:27:40 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-4 11:21
Nice try stooge. Nobody's buying your western propaganda.
You really ought to visit China some ...

friendly advice.

your wife is playing you for the role of the big fat stopid white blob.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-4 11:30:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-3 18:58
If "we" don't know what Chinese people do know, why does the See Pee See keep the topic under rigi ...

""does not allow to criticise the Party for its multiple failings during those cruel years""
Are you talking about the years that the people of China sacrificed to obtain a nuclear deterrent so
their enemies from the west would finally stop their relentless attacks on China?
You are a precious stooge. So naive and so brainwashed.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-4 11:32:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-3 19:04
My first wife, born in the 1960s, had a fcrippled finger since her birth; she told me that this wa ...

Amazing. You quote the experiences of a fetus in your attacks on China and the Chinese people.
Tell me more about the tortures this fetus had to endure at the hands of the red fetus guards.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-4 11:34:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-3 19:27
friendly advice.

And nobody's paying you for being a nice little brown stooge of the capitalists you hope to receive
some crumbs from for sucking their ding dong all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-4 12:10:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-3 19:52
You are perverting the course of known history again, you pervert!

That's a natural reaction to the truth by someone successfully indoctrinated by revisionist history taught
in western schools.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-4 13:13:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-3 20:48
We in the West have known about the barbaric Evilolution through a variety of sources, including C ...

Is that what you think? People will say anything for a handout.
They know what you western propagandists want to hear.
refugees.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-4 16:23:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-4 14:43
I have read the biographies of Chinese who fled to France, Germany and Holland in the 1970s, and l ...

Jung Chang left China in 1978 to study in Britain on a government scholarship
she did not flee as a refugee from China, you idiot.
She regularly visits mainland China to see her family and friends there, with permission from the Chinese authorities, despite carrying out research on her biography of Mao there.

So Chinese people don't care much about what she's writing about Mao, most Chinese let bygone be bygone, why you idiots keep talking Mao as though he's still alive ?

Do you want us Chinese to keep talking about the crimes of you KKK of opium war, uneven treaties, 100 years of humiliation & opium addicton, destruction of the old summer palace, crippling sum of war indemnity, racist sign 'dogs & chinese not allowed', Chinese exclusion act, white australian policy, genocides in America, Australia, etc ,etc ?
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.