Views: 2108|Replies: 1

The last long, deep, lingering Kiss.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-28 17:04:37 |Display all floors

Back on January 9th, a group of Pekin,Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump offthe Murray Baker Bridge. So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks througha group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down offthe railing, and says,

"Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't wantto miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked...."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole Georgehere your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did justthat .... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately byanother even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from hisbiker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says,

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talentyou're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why thehell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped orwas pushed.

{:soso_e113:}

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 21:54:57 |Display all floors
Yeah I can see you all don't get it!

{:soso_e148:}
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.