Views: 10184|Replies: 21

Jiang Hu [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-25 23:58:07 |Display all floors
I want to write something, a lot in my mind, but, really, don't know how to express.  My colleague and I always joke ourselves as women fighting in "Jiang Hu", even I have just worked for less than a year, exactly 9 months, I do have met all kinds of people, solved all kinds of problems, of course, made all kinds of mistake. I don't know the existance of myself while working, I am so busy and focused. Everytime when it's time to call it a day, so relaxed, I realize I am still living and breathing. Getting out  from the workplace safely without any mistake itself is a success, at least I think so, I can have a sweet dream at night.
Three months later, I will be 25, an age to get married and have a baby, but I like and treasure the current single life, I could do what I like, go travel without any burden in mind, get together with my friends without worrying about going back too late. Maybe life will be quite different when I get a boyfriend or even a family. Whatever the future life will be, always keep it in mind that the essence of life is "happiness", it is a state of mind, beyond control of the environment.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-26 01:03:24 |Display all floors
Do not rush into marriage and babies before you are truly ready, if you make a mistake you can not go back, enjoy your life and do not worry too much what others say

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-9-26 08:12:16 |Display all floors
At some point things will change irreversibly - you cannot go back. That is life. It is better to plan and mentally accept it before it happens in a rush. You should make effort to find more joy in a life with less personal freedom (than being single), if you want to experience the joy of partnership, parenthood and of having family connections in your old age.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-26 09:53:05 |Display all floors
just do what u want to do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-26 10:25:57 |Display all floors
I first got married at 45 years old. First baby girl at 50. Second at 54 years old. Divorced at 55 years old.
I will pay child support till the day I die! No problem.
Married my second wife at 59 years old.
I love my girls and feel I can offer more now than when I was young. I only worry I will be around long enough for them.
I laugh every time someone says, "how old are your grandchildren?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-26 17:51:50 |Display all floors
Just 25! Chill out!
Should not hurry to make the most crucial decision of life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-26 20:46:42 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2013-9-26 10:25
I first got married at 45 years old. First baby girl at 50. Second at 54 years old. Divorced at 55 y ...

It is not an easy thing to bring a child up, my parents sacrifice almost everything to bring up me and my brother who is 3 years' younger than me. They gave us the best they could offer(maybe all parents love children like this). Everytime when I think of the sacrifice of parents, I don't want to have a baby in early age.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.