Views: 1475|Replies: 5

Feeding China’s Giant Pandas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-22 09:28:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-9-22 18:13

Feeding China’s Giant Pandas: Is There a Role for Rising CO2?

(17 Sep 2013)

The ultimate conclusion of this study is that rising temperatures and elevated CO2 “will be beneficial” for dwarf bamboo that the pandas feed upon, as it will lead to the production of more equally-nutritious dwarf bamboo tissue...         Read More

Note:

Everyone has the right to question science:

Rajendra Pachauri, the chairman of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, in Melbourne yesterday

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 10:27:18 |Display all floors
Now using pandas to do your dirty stuffs?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 10:33:23 |Display all floors
You not embarrassed one meh to be a henchman for a crook like Morano?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 19:41:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-22 15:14
This is a RIDICULOUSthread focusing on the perceived advantages of raised ambient temperatures in th ...

like saying,

new research shows, killing parents not too bad.....you get to keep his money.

This is kind of morality that Morano rats proposes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-23 01:36:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-9-23 01:39

with warmer temperature and higher CO2, some localities will have thicker foliage like Greenland, for instance...............but no such luck on a global scale.

water resources is in fact the main factor on a global scale.

future climate will be devastating for large parts of Africa, India and China. ...not to mention what a changing eco system ( of insects, bacteria , pests water resources) will do to a  forest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-23 13:07:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-23 11:46
Snake oil merchant par excellence (and a buddy of Marc Morano, Tim Bull, Joanna Nova and all other s ...

visited the site you suggested.

reading about Occam's razor. ............................................"simpler explanations are, other things being equal, generally better than more complex ones"

the simple explanation is sansukong is a retard.

failing that, he is just born evil..............................................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.