Views: 6858|Replies: 26

Where are you buying your so much missed Bread, Cheese and Sausages [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-22 08:22:49 |Display all floors

Please tell us all where we can find our so much missed forrein goodies from your favorite spots all over China,- like Bread,
Cheese, Saussages, herbs, Spice.  

Especially the daily made fresh, healthy and hand made products would be of particular interest.

Thanks in advance for your post!  {:soso_e183:}

Thanks for posting.

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 13:49:57 |Display all floors
The best way to shop Cheese, Saussages, herbs, Spice would be the Internet. You can log on Taobao.com to shop. you can have things you want delicered at your door at a very reasonable price. If you don't read Chinese, you can ask for help.

Other than that, I suggest Carefour, or Walmart alike
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-22 13:51:49 |Display all floors
There's a French bakery named "Parris Baquette" , I often go there for bread. Which city are you from?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 14:19:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RENREW at 2013-9-22 14:21
DSseeing Post time: 2013-9-22 13:51
There's a French bakery named "Parris Baquette" , I often go there for bread. Which city are you fro ...

I am in the vicinity of Xiamen and apparat from Walmart, Tesco, Carrefour there is a chain called Andersen for general quality bread. But the real jewels I stumbled over are "bakedinchina dot d e" for the freshest and most deiciouse German hand made Bread. And a Supermarket full of foreign goodies named "tastylife dot c o m dot c n".. Both do sell online as well.

I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 14:24:29 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2013-9-22 13:49
The best way to shop Cheese, Saussages, herbs, Spice would be the Internet. You can log on Taobao.co ...

Thanks for your kind offer to help. Kind of interested what else will be given to us from other members

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-9-22 14:24:39 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2013-9-22 14:19
I am in the vicinity of Xiamen and apparat from Walmart, Tesco, Carrefour there is a chain called  ...

I think it is better you make bread at home. Not easy to find a real fresh good tasty bread if not made by a five-star hotel chef.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 14:37:59 |Display all floors
KristaChen Post time: 2013-9-22 14:24
I think it is better you make bread at home. Not easy to find a real fresh good tasty bread if not ...

Hahaha thank you but for that I am afraid I have 2 left hands. But as I wrote before the my Bread issue is solved were I live. But I am sure there are others who also stay in the near of Xiamen or even furter away and maybe want to try this small bakery. It's all ecofiendly and they do not even use tap water for baking. You can order online and even choose your own ingredients. They ship by courier so you have it super fresh the next day.

If you have a good idea on how to bake ones own bread, please share it with us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.