Views: 7146|Replies: 10

Opera Bikini Real Esate Models Draws Critics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-21 20:37:47 |Display all floors
The show of models in the 18th Jilin Real Esate Fair draws critics. The 1.8m model is posting in Peking opera motif bikinis in the fair.
Last year, a beauty pageant contestants wearing bikinis designed with Peking Opera elements have pricked the nerves of many Internet users, who say the combination is spoiling the "quintessence" of Chinese culture.

Selling cars with half-naked models , selling apartments whith half-naked Peking opera models...uuh what else?

bikiniopera1.jpg
bikiniopera2.jpg
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-22 10:21:30 |Display all floors
Not all of us think an attractive female should be ashamed to show her body if that's what she
chooses to do. I know that's the prevailing opinion of ugly girls but the world does not belong
to ugly girls only.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 13:42:26 |Display all floors
Another sign for global warming?
kidding.
This is very rediculous.
The modelling bussiness is pushing the moral bottom line.
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 14:29:20 |Display all floors
Oh sure, I don't care if the house is a wreck, not built, inconveniently laid out, etc.  I'm sure that the models would convince me to buy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 15:11:55 |Display all floors
Chinese are copying the American model:  sex sells!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-22 17:15:48 |Display all floors
What does Peking opera have any link to real estate? The planner has no taste and sense.
If this model is your wife/sister/daughter/girlfriend, would you feel this way of showing body is a proper way? For money or showing she's proud of her beautiful body?
Good paid jobs are hard to find for them.
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-23 00:30:29 |Display all floors
Maybe the men like it but it will put the ladies off.

Surely if the properties are good enough it does not take such gimmicks to sell them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.