Views: 5935|Replies: 2

a question for learners of chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-18 00:45:15 |Display all floors

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img=30,30][/img]

I am preparing to write a textbook to enrich the learning of students of Chinese and make it easier.

I want the book to be able to have solutions of problems which the students of Chinese meet in their studying process.

I want to ask you,the students of Chinese, what problems you meet with in your studying and what you would like to see in a textbook that you cannot easily find in the current textbooks.

Thank you

Orna

orentaub@zahav.net.il

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 15:46:44 |Display all floors
this is very a good question for every beginnner of any laguages, i think the answers depends on people, but as you all known, there are basically 4 types of skills in any laguages, listening, speaking, reading, writing, for Chinese, my other friends told me that the pronounciations is the most difficult for him and we have tones and they do have differences with each in different sentences, we can keep intouch with each other to learn from each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-3 16:09:01 |Display all floors
winkingyang Post time: 2013-11-8 15:46
this is very a good question for every beginnner of any laguages, i think the answers depends on peo ...

Please add one more, that is understanding or comprehension.
In Chinese, this is rather difficult.

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.