Views: 34012|Replies: 197

Do you think Putin can win this year's Nobel Peace Prize?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-14 16:07:30 |Display all floors

Some anti-war advocates say US president Obama should give up his Nobel Peace Prize to Russian president Putin, and some Russian experts even write to Nobel Prize committee recommending Putin as the winner of this year's Nobel Peace Prize. How do you like it? Do you think Putin can win this year's Nobel Peace Prize?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 16:18:55 |Display all floors
I think you are a very silly girl

Really.

Do you know that Ban Ki Moon of the UN is very disappointed with the obstructionist stance of Putin?

Ban Ki Moon of UN nearly calls Putin a no moral immoral leader.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 16:22:17 |Display all floors
She is a "riot-pussy" girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 16:28:16 |Display all floors
Gangster Putin is the God Father of Assad.

And Ban Ki moon practically call Assad a war criminal.

Where does that leave Putin?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 16:54:02 |Display all floors
Lily girl

Chinese propaganda.

Dictators kill millions is acceptable.

Obama kills dictator not OK

What kind of twisted logic is that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 17:04:15 |Display all floors
Cut grass remove roots

There is no Syrian solution without Assad gone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-14 17:20:13 |Display all floors
The Nobel peace prize is a zionist prize that has been suggested for Mussolini and other very dubious people, and many of them that has received it has showed they definitely didn't deserve it. Henry Kissinger probably decides who will get it and that's why Obama got it. As a symbol it is good that people suggests the honorable president Vladimir Putin, but he is worth better than so..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.