Views: 4882|Replies: 19

under Syria , the presidents speech [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-1 11:29:49 |Display all floors
We must have a poll in the forum so the NSA can spy on the results so lets ask 1) In favor  2) opposed 3) don't have any concern either way  or 1.) OPPOSED 2.) in fravo 3.) don't care 3.)we mean sitting on the fence can't decide one way or another or 'work for NSA and need all the help you can get' to get out from under the boss.  Stress do you think NSA employees are under stress, the president has stated he can authorize attack.
Single choice vote, There are a total of 2 people participating in the poll
50.00% (1)
0.00% (0)
50.00% (1)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 15:24:06 |Display all floors
To actually start a discussion, why don't you ask people to explain why they support or oppose military action in Syria. There are some interesting and valid points on both sides of the argument.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 02:36:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by broken_heart at 2013-9-2 02:39
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-1 15:24
To actually start a discussion, why don't you ask people to explain why they support or oppose milit ...

No one is allowed to speak without being recognized in the USA by those who are fence leaning or in support of military action so with that said I am talking to those that might take an opposing stand to military conflict as whole in the region.  Total ceacefire is all that is my concern.  If you support military intervention as the US-Euro side did in Libya then you are supporting the assasination of the country's leader as was seen with the death of Muammar Gaddafi(his death video is still available -on the web-) and I say this because details of the presidents' plans can only be assumed, at this time to be an identical mirror of his attack on Libya point for point the same including "no boots on the ground".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 04:48:50 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-1 15:24
To actually start a discussion, why don't you ask people to explain why they support or oppose milit ...

The real problem is that the US government through it's verdict in the Pvt. Bradley Manning trial refuses to accept the evidence about what an attack means but the evidence is all in the camera phone that captures the rebels action.  It's not about what they do but how they do it, such as calling on UN troops and only UN troops to invade Syria and stop both sides from fighting.  Ceasefire is a must and how to obtain it is the question including the means in which one side commands the region.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 16:30:43 |Display all floors
Based on your two posts, you honestly believe that there are not valid points to both sides of the issue. Open up your mind and listen to both sides of the argument. You might be surprised what you hear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-2 23:17:00 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-2 16:30
Based on your two posts, you honestly believe that there are not valid points to both sides of the i ...

Let's just be honest and listen to all the bad things in the USA and the America's the Americans "back yard", this is in direct oppositon to the USA going so far away to war.  Then I ask uou ' is it the distance? ' and I get that the US side will "look like the aggressor" do the Americans even speak the language should there be just a last chance way out .  In short the USA poses questions like those above and has answered with there "no fly zone" which you see is not like policy in Egypt.  So when you say open your mind I say it has been closed by the events of this present American regime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-3 17:00:08 |Display all floors
broken_heart Post time: 2013-9-2 23:17
Let's just be honest and listen to all the bad things in the USA and the America's the Americans " ...

Let me ask you something. If Japan had been the country using chemical weapons, would you feel the same? Is it ok for a sovereign nation to use chemical weapons and receive no punishment? If Japan gassed its own citizens and they received no punishment, what would stop them from using chemical weapons in other conflicts (Diayou islands.)? I suggest that you open your closed mind and realize that if Syria has used chemical weapons and the international community does nothing, you open up the possibility that other countries will risk using chemical warfare because they do not fear retaliation. Please let me know how you feel when you breathe in that Sarin gas.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.