Views: 10354|Replies: 21

Is difficult to accept the truth... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-30 14:30:45 |Display all floors
...when a lie is what you prefer to hear?

There are people who prefer to live a life blindly.

There are many people who do deaf ears when someone warns you of something that the person does not realize or do not want to see  but they accept any comments that fits their wrong desicions  regardless of whether the person who gives the comments is credible or not. Their main point is they want to feel always supported

Some people base their decisions on their instincts, their hopes, their dreams, their whims or their luck and prefer to  ignore the reality of the facts and their common senses

I remember the story of a friend of my youth. He fell in love with a materialistic girl. His parents and his friends advised him that woman was not suitable for him. She was a real blood sucker and finally he ended marrying her. After the first year of married they had a son and my friend´s work didn´t go well and she ended abandoning him with his son and married a rich man.

No listen to the warnings and the advices from our family or friends can make the person to fall in remarkable mistakes and sometimes in a life full of disgraces..

But this problem not only happens in love relationships, it happens in any aspects of our lives.

My friend´s son bought a car, not from a good brand name but the son bought it because the model was very cool and cheap for him, his father told him to buy a different brand, a better one but the son never listened, couple years after the car started to bring problems.

There are cases of youngsters who enroll to study a profession who they think will be good for them in the future but in the middle of their studies they realized it wasn´t what they really wanted. They prefered not to listen anyone.

Many people make impulsive decisions without consultation and without listening to anyone. They just want people to support them without any argument and they feel bothered if somebody tells the truth that they denied to face it.

It´s good when people take their own desicions and it should be supported by their relatives and friends´s advices and not for the gossips or comments from strangers.  

Never play to be a blindly person.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-30 16:19:47 |Display all floors
You can never wake up someone who pretends to sleep
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 16:26:57 |Display all floors
People should think independently and listen to advice, but not follow advice blindly.
I got a "friend" who always asks me for advice, but she never listens to my advice,
I got so annoyed, why would she ask me at the first place.
Maybe she just wanted to find someone to listen to her nagging.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 16:26:57 |Display all floors
People should think independently and listen to advice, but not follow advice blindly.
I got a "friend" who always asks me for advice, but she never listens to my advice,
I got so annoyed, why would she ask me at the first place.
Maybe she just wanted to find someone to listen to her nagging.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 00:32:01 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-8-30 16:19
You can never wake up someone who pretends to sleep

There is not so blind who doesn´t want to see.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 00:35:43 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-8-30 16:26
I got a "fri ...

I´m sure you are not the only person that she ask for advice. She asks to several persons until she get the person who satisfy her with the answer she was looking for.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 00:46:02 |Display all floors
are you both great with your advice...'cause i'm about to shoot one to ya  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.