Author: macanese

Gangster State US/UK - By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts - August 2013   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-10 07:03:48 |Display all floors
gork, I am impressed with your in-depth comments on this thread, I have re-posted this topic today at the Pravda forum. Your insight on the character of Tony Blair is remarkable. Congratulations. I will send you a private message today. - macanese - August 09, 2015. P.S. At the Pravda forum, I sign as "macaense"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-10 09:32:24 |Display all floors
Two years later, the same topic was re-posted by me at the Pravda forum - http://engforum.pravda.ru/index. ... posted-by-macaense/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 10:49:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gork at 2015-8-13 10:50

If You Lie Down With Dogs You Wake Up With Fleas

You can argue, too, that he was a special case in another way, and that the real reason for the initial three-week time limit on his visa was to prevent him from swanning around Britain at the same time as China’s president is here on what will inevitably be a controversial state visit. If diplomatic expedience was a consideration, then it goes without saying that it was a very bad idea – the sort of idea that deserves to be boxed up with the half-meetings that are afforded to other diplomatically awkward individuals, such as the Dalai Lama, so as not to offend powerful countries.
- If even Ai Weiwei can’t trust our visa system, who can?

There's no shame in refusing to see the Ocean Guru because he's an insignificant clown. There is shame, however, in seeing him just to maintain a delusion of being a world power that kow-tows to no one, especially if, later on, you do find that you kow-tow to genuine world powers.

The pooch has already insulted China by seeing the Ocean Guru. Apparently, this is on a rotational basis with Germany and France. Then as soon as they get what they want from China, they revert to giving an audience with the Ocean Guru again.

Even worse, these clowns think they're being ever so clever in pleasing everyone. Instead, they've achieved a half-way house that pleases no one; neither Ai, their own sheeple, their guttersnipe propaganda rags or China. After all, how sincere is it when they've already insulted China?

The poodle state is desperate to develop trade outside of the eurozone so that it won't have to adopt the euro. So once again, the pooch has many masters an        d can't please any of them, so ends up chasing its own tail.
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-13 23:14:00 |Display all floors
Morons

"Swimming while black: the legacy of segregated public pools lives on"

What is it about the gangster-run, thieved prison-state of Amerika that they want to block african Amerikans from swimming?

The answer is, of course, that the slug-brained dimwits have a feral response to seeing acres of black skin. Malignant as they are, it's not that they want to deprive the past-time of swimming from blacks.

Humans, of course, have an IQ and so are able to over-ride this feral response. Once in the playground, my sister wanted to play, but one of the Anglos said she couldn't because she was Chinese. Yet I could because the slug-brained dimwit had acclimatised to me as I was in the same class (or rather, I had been put into the same classroom). You can't make slug-brained stupidity like this up!

But then what kind of dimwit would believe that african Amerikans would not be capable of flying planes during WW2?

The propaganda rags actively promote speciesist slurs. For example, the former Yob Gear morons struggled with speciesist slurs. The Yob Gear rodent criticised the Honda NSX for being a Honda and did the same with Lexus, whereas Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche etc. are all "mighty white". Japanese sports cars were tested on the track only after spraying with water. So the speciesism was more than the "casual racism" that some have criticised the former Yob Gear morons of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-14 00:16:20 |Display all floors
The same feral behaviour appears in the thieved state of Auztralia as the Anglo illegal immigrant wants to burn books and re-write history: When you piece together evidence such as the Australian flag capes, the ridiculous Halal certification hysteria, and the ubiquitous references to our “Judeo-Christian foundations” (I never thought there were Christian societies in pre-invasion Aboriginal Australia!), the real agenda emerges: marginalising Australians who fall outside a very narrow conception of what it is to be ‘one of us’.
- I won't stand by while toxic, personal racism poisons our public debate

Just as the Anglo illegal immigrant English Defence League claim they want "their" country back, Reclaim Auztralia do the same. You know they're full of it when they spout such book-burning BS. Both the goons and thugs and the propaganda rags promote this BS too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-14 12:20:35 |Display all floors
gork Post time: 2015-8-14 00:16
The same feral behaviour appears in the thieved state of Auztralia as the Anglo illegal immigrant wa ...

Would Dr Craig compensate those who followed his advice and sold US$ , bought gold and lost money?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-16 09:01:20 |Display all floors
Rotten To the Core

In separate measures already announced by ministers union members have to opt in to paying a "political levy" to the Labour Party, rather than opting out as at present.
- Conservatives launch new assault on union funding

The blocking of the unions seizing funds out of pay packets is correct. But the exact same scam has been imposed on pensions.

Under the previous Labour administration funds will be automatically seized from pay packets unless explicitly opted out. Even worse, every three years they will opt you in again, unless you remember to opt out. How's that for gangster corruption?

Even worse was the fraudulent Baby Bond, under the administration of convicted war criminal, Tony Blair, whereby the goons & thugs gifted taxsucker cash to the banksters and the supposed beneficiary couldn't access the cash until they were 18 years old.

The war criminal also gifted £10m of taxsucker cash to the unions for "modernisation"; straightforward theft.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.