Author: latte626

Unmarried mother lodges in KFC with her baby   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-8-27 09:15:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-26 01:20
Stupid and insensitive opinion held by Robber!

It is not KFC's business to look after social acc ...

Now you are losing track of what your previous arguments were.
All you know is that you hate China and will write any number of lies to try and discredit China
and the Chinese people. But this is obvious to anyone other than yourself.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 09:30:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-27 09:08
I've never seen anyone sleeping in a McDonalds or KFC.
You're proving once again that you've never ...

Then you must be blind, or a liar.  Have you ever been in a major train station in China?  Or do you avoid trains because they are too low class for you?  They prefer KFC and MCD because they are cleaner and the management does not bother them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 09:33:48 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-26 17:30
Then you must be blind, or a liar.  Have you ever been in a major train station in China?  Or do y ...

I've been to several McDonalds and KFCs in China and never saw one bum staying in any of them.
If these American franchises were such havens for the homeless in China I'm sure they would
be crawling with bums. But not one bum. You've never been to China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 09:37:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-27 09:33
I've been to several McDonalds and KFCs in China and never saw one bum staying in any of them.
If  ...

So you are calling the Chinese people that sleep in KFC and MCD bums?  Have you ever been to one in a train station?  Why are you avoiding the question?  They sleep there because their trains are delayed or cancelled or they want to be first in line when the ticket counters open!  Try going to a major station during Spring Festival or any other major holiday.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 10:18:46 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-26 17:37
So you are calling the Chinese people that sleep in KFC and MCD bums?  Have you ever been to one i ...

Why are you pretending as though you've been to China?
I've been asking that for months and months but you never answer that question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 10:23:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-27 10:18
I've been asking that for months and months ...

And you will keep asking because you are an idiot.  It does not matter what proof anyone would show to you.  You will deny it claiming that people that don't think China is a utopia like you, have never been to China.  You are the self proclaimed expert, all due to 7 short trips.  And as usual, you always avoid the question with your stupid replies about "having never been to China".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-27 10:23:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-27 10:18
I've been asking that for months and months ...

And you will keep asking because you are an idiot.  It does not matter what proof anyone would show to you.  You will deny it claiming that people that don't think China is a utopia like you, have never been to China.  You are the self proclaimed expert, all due to 7 short trips.  And as usual, you always avoid the question with your stupid replies about "having never been to China".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.