Views: 5963|Replies: 21

Have you learnt some physical activities or sports as an adult? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-10 13:32:54 |Display all floors

When we are young with not much responsibilities, we are able to learn, to practice and to develop some sports or activities, also hobbies. After you are getting more involved in a university, a job or getting married the responsabilities are part of our life and the spare times decrease a lot.

In China my time was absorbed by the work and many times I felt in need of to have relaxing times.

What I like in China the adults are more involved in physical activities and luckyly my Chinese wife was involved in sports all her life and she taught me to play badminton.  Since I learnt this sport I made it my favorite sport. I thought it was easy to play but its not.

From my Chinese neighbors I´ve learnt tai chi a bit  and the sword dance and I really enjoy it a lot. The only problem is the practice starts at 6am but its worth the efforts.

I confess that my mood and life style has improved

Have you learnt something new as an adult?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 20:24:17 |Display all floors
I grew up playing many sports, but as I got older have stopped many of them for the ones I liked the most. Time was a big issue, but age will limit your activity level also. I work out almost daily, but spend the most time on a bike...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 20:38:32 |Display all floors
Hahahahahah, you peddle your a$$ all around town.
Nice way to make a fast buck.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 13:55:41 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-8-10 20:24
I grew up playing many sports, but as I got older have stopped many of them for the ones I liked the ...

That´s the problem, getting older and with more responsabilites make most people to move away from sports and it is when we should keep and improve our life quality doing sports or any physical  activity.

Dancing is a good way to keep healthy and in better shape too.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 13:57:08 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-8-10 20:38
Hahahahahah, you peddle your a$$ all around town.
Nice way to make a fast buck.

Hey, riding a bike is a good exercise, at least he´s doing something.
What about you??? Did Sammy suggested you something new?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 18:19:26 |Display all floors
I did lots of sports in my life, I played basketball, Pingpang, I was an athelet during the school years. For the working reasons, I lost my time of doing those sports . Just by chance, I start to have chance to do some excercises again, actually I am doing Kongfu fans and I keep practicing every day. I feel good and relax for doing that.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-12 18:25:15 |Display all floors
WITH ATTCHED PHOTO OF KONGFU FAN.
IMG0524070200.jpg
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.