Author: HailChina!

Yuan pushes to record high against greenback. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-10 15:48:00 |Display all floors
If obsessed with yuan devaluation and producing the cheapest......where got future one la?

I like to see China producing a Elon Musk producing the best, the finest, products / services for the rich
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 15:51:14 |Display all floors
Making products for the fewest at the highest price is a sure recipe for disaster, unless you create a cult to sustain it, and even so, the "founder" has to get out first ahead of his own followers, as you can see repeatedly in your hero"s past "accomplishments".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 15:54:40 |Display all floors
Madoff was also revered as a modern Midas who could promise double digit returns, but only for the richest customers.  So how much are you being paid for this promo?  Probable way below minimum wage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 15:56:44 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-8-10 15:51
Making products for the fewest at the highest price is a sure recipe for disaster, unless you create ...

If a business can sell to the rich,

Then you have made it in its reputation, image, quality, services, innovative, desirable, ......

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-11 09:59:06 |Display all floors
CHINA SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ADVANTAGE TO LARGE NUMBERS AND MAKE USE OF IT ALL THE TIME.

Focusing on a few rich clients, on a few elite units, on a few high tech assets . . . is a sure way to lose the advantage of numbers on the ground.  China must realize that technology was designed to overcome the lack of numbers, not to replace the abundance of numbers.  It should augment large numbers, not replace it.  Replacing numbers in all endeavors is like robbing ten Peters to pay one Paul.  Go figure how anyone, including China, can grow or progress with this kind of backward math.

No wonder the Filipinos won the latest International Mathematics Contest, even over China and Singapore.  Where are the math whizzes of China?  Is there any public education that the children can avail of freely like there is the Philippines?  No.  China is more elitist that the Philippines, even though the latter is poorer as a country.  This is what elitism brings . . . falling backwards!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-11 10:18:06 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-8-11 09:59
CHINA SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ADVANTAGE TO LARGE NUMBERS AND MAKE USE OF IT AL ...

Focusing on being the cheapest means focusing on shoddy work, low quality.

No future one la.

Focusing on the rich means producing with the best possible quality, reputation, image.

After that, it is easy walk in the park to sell to the mass market.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-11 16:05:04 |Display all floors
In war, if N stands for the number of fighting units, and M stands for the firepower of each unit, the total fighting power of the army is equal to N^2 x M.  N, or number, is exponentially more important than individual fighting capability, by a power of 2.  N is the way to overcome M, not the other way around, as some insist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.