Views: 20513|Replies: 43

I have lost my heart   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-7 13:34:30 |Display all floors
Unluckly, I said goodbye to my boyfriend yesterday, and cried alone on the ground till midnight. So many problems between us, and I have no time to fix them all. I am always a happy girl, but when fell love with him, I have changed. A positive girl has gone, I was unhappy if he didn't call me in one day, and I can't get any warmth from him. I love him ,and dreamed one day he would changed for me. But, it is very realistic, he seemed change nothing after I became his gf. Eventhough he had promised me.
Through it, I realize that do not believe man's promise just believe what you have seen in your eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 13:38:38 |Display all floors
Back to the single group:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 15:42:31 |Display all floors
From my experience, don't expect to change anyone. It's a good thing for you to find the right person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 15:46:17 |Display all floors
Don't change yourself for anyone! You can hide something he doesn't like, but never change yourself!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-7 15:51:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2013-8-7 15:51
  "I was unhappy if he didn't call me in one day"

I don't understand why you broke up with him while you cared so much about his calls?

What did you expect him to change?

If you don't love him any more, just leave, without a string attached. You should be able to get over it sooner than you think.

But if you still have love feelings towards him, then what stopped you two being together?

Please be specific
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 17:01:30 |Display all floors
linlinlinlin Post time: 2013-8-7 15:42
From my experience, don't expect to change anyone. It's a good thing for you to find the right perso ...

Now I think changing others is impossible.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 17:03:03 |Display all floors
lscat123 Post time: 2013-8-7 15:46
Don't change yourself for anyone! You can hide something he doesn't like, but never change yourself! ...

now it is over, don't need to hide

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.