Views: 29882|Replies: 64

Is it normal to have no real friends??   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-6 17:35:44 |Display all floors
Is it something wrong with me??

i know lots of people, i go out a lot, when we go out for drinks most people like me , cuz i try to be happy all time, but at the end of the day they i feel so lonely because they dont call me to go out, i have to call them over and over to find out what they are doing, and when the do call me its just because they know i have a car and i have money, they are fake as hell, they talk behind my back, and behind everyone's back, i got used to it, i just figured most people is fake these days.

i just cant find a real friend, im very smart, and i know about everything plus i know how to move around, so they keep calling me when they have problems, since i always try to do what is right i do help them, but when i need help, noone is there for me.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-6 20:05:54 |Display all floors
Dara, what you describe is not that uncommon, especially amongst those with brains and who are not in to falsehood. I spent a lot of my life in a similar situation to yours with very few "real" friends that I could trust with anything of importance.

One day you will meet the right friends and people, it may just take some time!
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 00:02:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 00:03:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 00:04:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 04:08:13 |Display all floors
FRIENDS i have plenty (more than my bank savings account) around even in this forum but real friend i'm just not sure if i have any. you're just bein nice & win their hearts but me i'm just too picky & careful in term of selectin the whatsocalled, FRIENDS  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e114:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-7 16:21:56 |Display all floors
Open your hearts and look for happiness. Never mind about friends. They're supposed to come naturally
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.