Author: rosyflower

Why don’t Chinese mothers breast feed their babies?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-9 12:56:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-9 10:39
At least I've been there seven times which beats your zero times.
As long as we're pulling numbers ...

You pull everything from your ass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 12:57:32 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2013-8-9 12:06
But you would not know, as you are just reading Western propaganda - you have never been to China. ...

I know, it is just my imagination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 13:30:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-9 10:32
I wonder how they managed to knock on the doors of nearly 100 million new mothers and ask
them if th ...

Of course you of all people know how statistic collection is designed to reveal whatever results are required.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 15:45:37 |Display all floors
i really want to breastfeed,but i could not provide enough milk for my baby. my baby was always crying,when he was one month old.i do know why,later,the doctor told me that he washungry. i had to buy formula for my baby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 20:13:18 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-8-6 17:10
I know it. You know it. They probably also know it.

One more "disadvantage" - it is not good to g ...

Because most of chinese women don't produce enough milk!!!!They have no choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-9 20:16:23 |Display all floors
amberkunshan Post time: 2013-8-9 15:45
i really want to breastfeed,but i could not provide enough milk for my baby. my baby was always cryi ...

I can't speak to your specific case, but many Chinese women do not produce enough milk because they are not eating enough additional kilo joules to produce milk. Also, many Chinese women are actually malnourished in the sense that they do not get enough of certain vitamins like iron from their dietary habits. The final reason is that some women do not develop an adequate supply during the first weeks of the baby's life because they are not attempting to nurse frequently enough. For the first month, an infant should be offered the breast every 2-3 hours around the clock (even at night.) Many women are not given that information while they are still in the hospital. In my area, the hospitals are terrible about giving new mothers adequate instruction on the care of their newborns.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-8-9 20:29:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-8-9 20:31
AQDD Post time: 2013-8-9 20:13
Because most of chinese women don't produce enough milk!!!!They have no choice.

It is not exactly thrue. No eveidence in the medical records if there is that "natural difference".
What was before artifical "formulas"? Women also had not enough milk?
Then how happend that childs survived?

When the woman feeds the baby only once or twice a day using natural milk - not enough milk is produced to feed the baby all day. And the feeding ability may be "switched off" completelly. This is because the self-regulation of human body.
There is a solution - to suck the milk into smal containers (even at work it is possible - just a few minutes) and then feed it to the baby. It can be even frozen. This way iis very popular in many places in the world when the mother have to spend all day away from child - for example working.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.