Views: 5862|Replies: 12

How do you spend your weekend? [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-5 18:00:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2013-8-15 07:48

We all know that life in a city can be harsh, long working hours are common place, it's often dirty, noisy, polluted and overcrowded. Given the pressures of modern life what do you do on your day(s) off each week. How do you wind down from the stress and strain of the working week?  Perhaps it's a stroll in the park? Maybe a few hours at KTV or relaxing with friends over a good meal and a few drinks.  Let's hear your preferred methods of relaxing after a long hard week...

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 20:27:22 |Display all floors
Well, Sat n Sun are different from working days for me. So I do not have any routine fixed up for those days. I have to finish some personal tasks during weekends. If not, I spend the day by relaxing, watching TV, hanging out with friends, dining out, meeting relatives, visiting some events in the city etc. I think everybody does one of these activities only. Don't they? May be, someone, who has got a lot of pending office stuff to be completed, tries to complete them.
But many people do not get such luxury of free weekends. They have to work. Inhuman businessmen n managers screw up their lives. Ironically, this problem has worsened in communist China than elsewhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 10:28:05 |Display all floors
I usually get up late on the saterday and sunday about 11 am,  then take simple launch or take a meal outside. on the afternoon , I aways deal with my personnel fair if have. otherwise watching Sport game. and also shoud go to supermarke for shopping  in next week.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 11:02:50 |Display all floors
I usually write out lessons for my students, meditate with the sun in my face, and ride my bike around a beautiful lake.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-6 15:06:26 |Display all floors
Playing basketball is the best way to relax for me.
Watching moves is another good way
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-7 11:18:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KristaChen at 2013-8-7 11:22

Weekends are the happies time for me, because i don't have to go to work and i usually spend the whole day accompany my little daughter. we can read, watch children's programm or go shopping together. Walking with the little one is a challenge. She is very slow, sometimes, i want to visit fashion shop, she won't allow me to.  she likes taking a ride on the lifts in the supermarket. During the time together, i learnt to be more patient and enjoy the slow life.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-7 12:44:27 |Display all floors
Excellent replies folks, lets keep the rolling in, come on people, participate!
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.