Author: bjLily

Are you confident in food safety in your country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-6 22:58:17 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2013-8-6 18:56
you are right ! same fish goes also to Asia. heavy metals and chemicals natural digested by the fi ...

and when they start to burp and/or starting to drop like flies.......Sweden will be at the end of a trade war with China...... Mange tout mon ami, mange tout
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 23:02:11 |Display all floors
my friend they give you slow death and blame it on local pollution
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 01:13:26 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-6 06:51
Elmhurst. A state within a state...........or Florida

what Elmhurst...in queens NY? and you kno somebody in the sunshine state of florida & i go to tampa a lot  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 03:00:44 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2013-8-6 19:02
my friend they give you slow death and blame it on local pollution

the fish or the chinese? or both?

most fish contain mercury...old fish is what you don't want to eat..

Hang on....is that a swedish pay back for all the polluting in China?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 03:03:34 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-6 17:12
sooo borin here thinkin of my next mini vacay just not sure which state to visit

beg SnappersSam to take you in his gulfstream on his next duck shoot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 03:12:58 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-6 11:03
beg SnappersSam to take you in his gulfstream on his next duck shoot.

i would marry him if he takes me on his personal jet (plane i have been but not a personal jet my love)   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 06:46:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-7 02:47
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-6 23:12
i would marry him if he takes me on his personal jet (plane i have been but not a personal jet my  ...

you're bound to receive a proposal from him! Hope you are 5'6 and thin

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.