Views: 12631|Replies: 54

Will a day come when this forum shows more respect to   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-1 16:04:39 |Display all floors
Will a day come when this forum shows more respect to the environment, to environmentalists, to scientists and to science?

want respect?

show respect to common sense, to science to scientists, to the environment .

show respect to what is good.

show respect to what needs to be done.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 16:07:01 |Display all floors
on a day Chinese die of heat wave in East China.

this forum to host about cold in Argentina winter and coming Ice Age

this is immature, irresponsible.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 16:09:05 |Display all floors
winter weather is determined by polar winds.

.........there is no Ice Age coming.

It is the challenge of man made climate change that we face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 12:47:35 |Display all floors
yet no one to challenge sansukong and Morano lies. ( no one except Seneca)

Those articles and lies produced by oil lobbies. Reproduced here in bold and colors ...arrogantly done, egoistically done, shouting with every post.

Disgraceful. Distasteful.

Misleading the public.

Immature, irresponsible sansukong

Immature, irresponsible forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 12:52:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-2 13:04

By 2020, 10% of cars produced that year  will be EVs.
By 2040 perhaps all cars produced that year will be EVs.

Trillions, literally trillions of $ of carbon fuels is still in the ground.

The oil majors will not surrender just like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 13:07:03 |Display all floors
By 2050, all Europe will be a zero carbon emission continent with renewable and green energy.

This is doable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-2 14:41:57 |Display all floors
Goes to show what a bit of foresight, good policy and civic minded ness can do.

If left to dirty, immature, irresponsible people nothing good ever comes out.

Negative people, negativism is the only enemy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.