Views: 14407|Replies: 21

Any places in China to beat the summer heat?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-1 11:28:48 |Display all floors
There are too many places in China to spend summer, Beidaihe, Lushan, Jiuzhaigou and Sanya, just name a few. Have you been to these places before or are you planning to go to? Or do you have other recommendations? Share your experience and make guidelines for other travelers or just write out your travel plan and wishes here!
1.jpg

Beidaihe
2.jpg

Sanya
3.jpg

Jiuzhaigou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 12:04:48 |Display all floors
if you have enough time and enjoying beach, Da nang would be the perfect tourist attraction in vietnam. I'm ready going to in Sep. wish us have a good journey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 13:11:11 |Display all floors
I live in shanghai,I think shanghai is very very very hot in summner.This summer,I go to shenzhen for business, I will stay shenzhen another 10 days.Shenzhen is a very good city, the temperature is not very high,5 degrees lower than shanghai,and there are many big trees ,very beautiful, I like the city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 13:42:33 |Display all floors
I like Beidaihe. good place to watch birds. many wetlands, mudflats and lagoons of estuaries. Qingdao is a good choice too. I remember there is a Beer Festival on August every year.  {:soso_e142:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 14:13:42 |Display all floors
I like Jiuzhaigou. The water in the rivers there are so wonderful in colors. It's in the mountainous area so it's also a good choice for summer travellers. And prepare yourself for the capricious weather there though!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 15:07:10 |Display all floors
I recommend Hangzhou city to you guys. Hangzhou is a beauful place, especially the West Lake. There are many willow trees. It's so comfortable sitting down the willow trees and drinking tea. There are more boat that you can rent to play, and there is a best news for the single men, there are so many beauful girls who come from whole the world. I bet you guys have the chance to find your right lover in Hangzhou. Wishes to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-1 15:09:40 |Display all floors
Weihai Shandong province. Enjoy the blue sky, white beach.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.