Post time 2013-7-24 16:25:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:25:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:25:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:27:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fiven at 2013-7-25 08:51

She leaves here and promises she will never come back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:33:13 |Display all floors
China is big enough to accept everything, but can not realize the two lovers' dream of finding a job in the same city.

just go and pursuit for your dream, the reality may be tougher than a true love, prepare yourself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 11:46:58 |Display all floors
My Question - all this time in this love story , who was taking the picture of Ms. Wu Jia ??????

She could land her self a good job so to gain popularity she made this sentimental picture story. Come on guys that job market is not so bad , in fact is good time for these graduate to increase there skill level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 12:04:06 |Display all floors
Um, welcome to the real world, honey! I hate to break it to her, but some times, a person has to make sacrifices for what they want to achieve. She just needs to decide what is more important to her. Having a boyfriend? Having a career that she enjoys? Being with her boyfriend but working at a job that does not interest her? Having the job of her dreams, but never seeing her boyfriend again? People all over the world make these decisions everyday. Guess what? Every decision in life from now on will be exactly like this one. Choose wisely, my friend!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.