Views: 19570|Replies: 61

Job hunting and love stories of a recent graduate   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-24 16:10:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fiven at 2013-7-24 16:15

Wujia dosen’t see her loving boy showing up before the train leaves the station.She boards on the train ,along with her luggage, disappointedly. Four years ago, Wujia left her hometown Fujian for Hunan to further her education in Central South University of Forestry and Technology. Four years later,she decides to leave the city. Wujia works hard and diligently. She did a lot of part time jobs during her study in college. In the first year of the university , she was obsessed with a boy in her class, and they fall in love with each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:11:00 |Display all floors

It is hard to find a job under the employment pressure this year, only one third of her classmates find a job . Wujia  is busy with job fairs and sending her resume on the Internet. She was finally hired by a hotel in Xiamen,which asked her to take work in September.But Wujia is not satisfied with the job. ‘I do not know what I want.‘,She said.She is still in the hesitation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:11:32 |Display all floors

In June, 19th. Wujia, with her classmates was sitting on the playground,singing and dancing . And they would get their diploma on the second day.They shaped the candles to the “18”, commemorating their youth. Meanwhile,many students hadn’t got a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:13:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fiven at 2013-7-25 08:49

In June, 10th.Wu’s best friend Jiao will go back to her hometown Inner Mongolia on the next day. They held hands with each other ,fearing of parting. Just before the graduation ,Wu  hovered in sadness and loneliness.‘When I wake up in the morning, I have to say good bye to my friends.‘She said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:15:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:15:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:16:29 |Display all floors

In June, 12 th .Wujia was tired out of searching job information on the Internet and she fell asleep in front of her computer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.