Author: rosyflower

Why Chinese women want white skin?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-17 08:07:51 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-8-17 03:54
If  you don't tell DuanDuan.....i may be able to get you the Twins....

A closed mouth catch no fly! I shan't tell her a thing! I assume Duanduan is a girl
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-8-17 08:15:03 |Display all floors
she lives with me in Shanghai and New York....she's fly's out of Seoul.....she has some really nice friends.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 08:57:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-17 05:11
snappysammy Post time: 2013-8-17 04:15
she lives with me in Shanghai and New York....she's fly's out of Seoul.....she has some really nice  ...

Im in Seoul shortly!! Can't wait! The bar under Hotel Riviera Gangnam Gu is nice.....I have to say taking a girl there is like shipping sand to Dubai but so what? More the merrier!

I will send you a message when am about to head there in case! I suspect you have too much of a good thing with/in your Duanduan.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 09:01:20 |Display all floors
India’s domestic cosmetics industry is set to grow to US$3.6 billion by 2014, according to the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India. The skin-lightening cream market alone was worth US$432 million in 2010 and growing at 18 percent annually.

In China, where the skin care market is worth more than 35 billion yuan (US$5.5 billion), whitening products comprise a whopping 71 percent of the market. Elsewhere in Asia, a survey by the London-based market research firm Synovate found that four out of ten women in Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Taiwan use a skin whitening cream.
the long and short of it:

“Skin whitening has a long history in Asia, stemming back to ancient China,” said Li Yanbing, vice-secretary general of the Chamber of Beauty Culture and Cosmetics of the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, in an interview with China Daily. “And the saying, ‘One white covers up one hundred ugliness,’ was passed through the generations.

The cosmetics industry has also started to target men, selling them the same idea that a fairer complexion would make them more attractive. While skin-lightening products for women have been available for decades, products for men have only appeared in recent years, a trend that is rapidly growing.
Just pay a visit to any pharmacy or chemist in Asia and you’re almost certain to find a dedicated men’s skin care section with a growing selection of skin-lightening products on offer.

provincials but hey.....just don't tell a Sicillian!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-17 09:10:16 |Display all floors
aliao Post time: 2013-8-16 13:07
It's real.

que es?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-28 08:49:56 |Display all floors
Because skin expose to sun is not healthy

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-1-28 13:58:55 |Display all floors
IT SHOULD BE FAIR NOT WHITE.  {:soso_e112:}
Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.