Author: rosyflower

Why Chinese women want white skin?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-15 18:34:49 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-8-15 06:03
IT IS WHAT IT IS

like a boat with big jib!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 18:38:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-15 16:59
symondsez Post time: 2013-8-15 05:39
I agree with you?...I ask many Chinese friends why they don't like Black people the answer is simp ...

don't be sad............
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 18:56:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-15 16:59
dolehowyee Post time: 2013-8-15 04:21
And that's why we didnt work out

may I suggest that you did not love the guy then? Why? If you had gone home with Thiery Henry, I bet your mum will be cock a hoop  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 19:12:37 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-15 18:56
may I suggest that you did not love the guy then? Why? If you had gone home with Thiery Henry, I be ...

I dont really get what you mean, sorry about my poor English.
I guess you are saying if I do love him then I will not care about how others feel?
Anyway, I dont feel like talking about him now, kinda sad
But I do believe that things are getting better and better, discrimination will be less and less.
If I would have kids some day, I would let them decide what their life will be, choose whoever they like, as long as he/she is responsible and kind-hearted.
Thus have I heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 20:33:50 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-8-14 11:54
but one can not live with soft alone, in the end it comes down to hardcore weather one likes it or ...

You need a build up. Women are like water being boiled. When it boiling ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 20:36:27 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-8-15 04:52
ah, the fragrant red tide! I had worried that Sammy is hogging you to himself.....good to see you b ...

I am a good girl, ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 20:44:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-8-15 16:58
dolehowyee Post time: 2013-8-15 15:12
I dont really get what you mean, sorry about my poor English.
I guess you are saying if I do love ...

I cannot judge the decision as color etc is not alone in deciding relationship.

What I meant was - did your mother's feeling made it impossible to continue your relationship with the person? If so, then, you should have stood up to your mother. Your life/happiness is at stake. Your mum has right to worry but not decide your life. She has no knowledge as to future events.

It took a long time for discrimination to stop in the West, and by that, only Germany, France, Canada, UK and US counts. The rest are almost in the dark ages. Unsure china will get there but I have no interest in the outcome

No one expects China and Chinese to be more aware. I suspect everyone is King in their home. If you were to visit South Africa for example and ask a SA mother if she wants her boy to marry a Chinese woman. the answer might be NO!.

Don't worry too much about these things..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.