Post time 2013-7-24 14:37:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 14:45:33 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-7-24 14:37
Are you a handicapped?

Nope

I just don´t trust liars like you.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:14:50 |Display all floors
In term of the infrastructure, Shanghai is definitely a safe city to live in, which probably leaves no room for doubt. From my living experience, Shanghai should be counted as one of the safest cities in modern China and from my humble opinion, with no prejudice to any other cities in main land, it rank the highest in my list,where I can enjoy the most efficient facilities related to personal safety.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:19:09 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-24 10:49
That's one of the biggest differences between China and the USA.
My wife lived in China until 3 ye ...

Try moving out of the ghetto.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 16:46:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 18:03:07 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-7-24 16:19
Try moving out of the ghetto.

Robert in all his posts denigrate, complain and criticize the US but he still lives there  and according to him, people die everyday in the streets.

I asked him, if he used to live in China for 32 or 35 years, why he left China if it´s too good and why he lives in the US and as usual he ran away from those questions.

Seems Robert has no more room for his lies.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 18:33:10 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.